Ok....many and much apologies for not updating in ages...But I have been checking in so I haven't completely disappeared.
So, news, not much really, The semester ended pretty well, managed a pretty even split between A's and B's, better than the last go round. I'm rather unsure of this coming semester, I've got Spanish and Fitness, both of which I fear will be rather nasty. But they must be done, and I've got some good classes coming along also.
I've had a really lovely Christmas break, The first week my dear friend Ruth came and spent time here at my house, we came home on the 10th and on the 16th we went back up to school where we met up with a bunch of our friends and Ruth's brother and sister-in-law and we all went to see the midnight showing of The Return of the King. I'm working on typing up my reactions and when I get them done I'll post them here. Over all a GREAT film, reminds me how much I love the industry...oh if only there were a way to break into it...That would be happy indeed.
The rest of the break has been full of non-action and sluggishness. :) I've hung out here at the house, watched movies (got The Two Towers Extended DVD for Christmas so I've been watching all the commentaries and interviews and what not. Great fun!)
Christmas was nice, we went to my grandparents as normal, then to my aunt and uncle's house. It was good to see the family again. I got some fun stuff, TTT, some books and jewelry and a cool sun and moon calendar. All in all a good time was had by all.
Spend the days until new-years being a complete and total slug and trying to decide what play I wanted to direct in the spring at school. I've decided on The Dining Room. I like it a lot and I'm really excited about trying it out. I'll up date more about that as the time goes on.
New-years-eve I went to Stephie's house, this is something we've done for several years now and it was great fun, although I am so dry in the plot bunnies section right now it's not even funny, isn't that the way it always goes, you get time to write and you don't know where to start so you do nothing. sigh. If any of you have plot bunnies you don't want send them my way. We watched Pirates and played games and watched "I love the 80's" and laughed about the things we could remember doing or having. Great fun! Here are the New Year's resolutions I've made so far (does it count if you keep adding them even into the New Year?):
1. Eat better (This one is going pretty well so far.)
2. Get out and exercise (I think I can, I think I can....)
3. Study (I must do this one or I shall fail Spanish! eeek!)
4. Keep my side of the room cleaner (I'm surprised my roomie hasn't beaten me yet.
5. Try not to be an emotional basket case this semester (Things are hard enough with out that)
6. Read my Bible every day (I've been slipping here lately, and I can tell it is really affecting me.)
7. Be more compassionate (I need to stop focusing on me so much)
8. STOP OBSESSION OVER MY SINGLE STATUS!!!!! (enough said)
9. Email friends and family more this year. (I"m really horrid about this and you can tell from the updates...)
I lead a very dull life, I really don't have anything else to report...I hope you are all doing well out there in the Real World,
May the New Year be the best one yet!!!